Round wire Dimensions
- 0.10 mm - 4.00 mm diameter
Round wire Tolerances *
* depending on diameter, material, strength and surface
- Closest tolerances 0.10 - 1.00 mm +/- 2 µm
- Closest tolerances up to 2.00 mm +/- 3 µm
- Closest tolerances up to 4.00 mm +/- 5 µm
Round wire Straightness
- according to material related DIN/EN the wire is drawn without twisting, i.e. its bend is uniform over its full length and the wire remains in the annular plane.
- 2-3 wire windings adopt a diameter no less than that of the coil or spool. The wire ends lift up from the backing by 10mm at the most.
Round wire Surface
- plain or electroplated
- up to 2mm drawn in nature-diamond
Round wire Forms of Delivery