Flat wire Dimensions
- Thickness = min 0.06 mm; max 1.5 mm
- Width = min 0.25 mm; max 6.5 mm
Flat wire Tolerances *
* depending on diameter, material, strength and surface
- Closest thickness tolerance +/- 5 µm
- Closest width tolerance +/- 5 µm
Flat wire Straightness
- Curvature standard max 10 mm/m
- Special design under 5mm/m (only for plain wires)
Flat wire Edge configuration
- 2 straight edges with 4 corner radii left
In this case all 4 edges of the wire are processedby a roller. The size of the 4 free formed remaining radii can be determined. Compared to the natural edge, for this edge configuration the width tolerance can be closer. This edge configuration is offered and produced by us as standard.
- naturally formed edges
This edge form is achieved by milling a round wire into a flat wire, without impinging on the edge.
- rolled edges
In this case the radius can be determined, which is then rolled in geometric form onto the sides of the flat wire.
Flat wire Surface
- Plain or electroplated
- Excellent electronics quality
Flat wire Special features of edge knurling
- Our guaranteed offset knurlingsubstantially reduces the risk of wire breakage.
Flat wire Forms of Delivery